This full-service set is designed to prepare and repair your client's hair for optimal results, particularly before and after salon services. It includes the following components:
Peptide Prep™ Pro Chelating Hair Complex:
- This is a concentrated cocktail of chelators that targets common minerals and metals found in hair, particularly those from metal, mineral, and hard water buildup.
- It acts as a deep demineralizing treatment that resets the hair, ensuring even color and lift, preventing unexpected chemical reactions, restoring bounce and shine, and improving the effectiveness of products like K18 molecular repair formulas.
- No mixing or extra rinse is required for this treatment.
- This leave-in, lightweight mist is powered by the K18PEPTIDE™ to strengthen hair's defenses and improve resilience before damaging salon services.
- It's the first step in the K18 molecular repair service, designed to be applied before chemical or salon services.
- The formula is simplified without added emollients, and its pH level of 7.5-8.0 allows for optimal application prior to salon services.
- This leave-in treatment mask is designed to repair hair damage and restore hair to a healthy state after salon services.
- It is clinically proven to repair damage from bleach, color, chemical services, and heat, delivering immediate and lasting results.
- The cream-based format helps soften and detangle the hair, and the formula is pH-optimized to minimize cuticle swelling and restore hair proteins.
- This is a retail-sized version of the K18 Mask designed for clients to use at home to maintain their hair's strength and elasticity between salon appointments.
- The patented peptide technology in this mask works to repair damage from bleach, color, chemical services, and heat, restoring strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce to the hair.
Additionally, the kit includes five try-it-sized molecular repair masks for clients to sample. These masks are 5ml each and can be offered as a bonus.
Results observed with the K18 molecular repair service include:
- Restoring hair up to 91% of its original strength.
- Restoring hair up to 94% of its original elasticity.
Stylists agree that treating hair with the PEPTIDE PREP™ PRO chelating hair complex ensures optimal color and chemical services, provides more even and consistent color coverage, and leaves hair brighter.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..