Indulge in total hydration with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer, a versatile multitasker that serves as a leave-in conditioner for your hair or a nourishing body lotion for your skin.
- Apply a small amount to clean, damp hair.
- Style as desired.
- Massage a small amount into the skin to refresh and moisturize.
- Use as a leave-in conditioner to hydrate dry hair or as a body lotion to refine the skin.
- Leaves both hair and skin with an invigorating and pleasant fragrance.
- Particularly soothing for the skin after shaving.
- All hair types
- All skin types
Tingle Complex: A signature blend of tea tree, peppermint, and lavender creates a cooling and tingling sensation on the skin, leaving you refreshed.
Environmentally Conscious: Look for the post-consumer recycled symbol on the packaging, showcasing Paul Mitchell's enduring commitment to environmental responsibility.
Paraben-Free: This formulation is free from parabens, emphasizing a commitment to cleaner, safer ingredients.
- Aqua (Water, Eau)
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Hedychium Coronarium (White Ginger) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Algae Extract
- Simmondsia Chinensis Leaf Extract
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Cetrimonium Chloride
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate
- PPG-1 Trideceth-6
- Butylene Glycol
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
- Wheatgermamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate
- Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone
- CI 19140 (Yellow 5)
- CI 42090 (Blue 1)
- Propylene Glycol
- PEG-12 Dimethicone
- Parfum (Fragrance)
Nourish and revitalize both hair and skin with this all-encompassing moisturizer, featuring Paul Mitchell's iconic Tingle Complex for a refreshing sensation.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..