Introducing our Hydrating Spray, a versatile spray-on leave-in moisturizer meticulously crafted for both hair and skin. This replenishing formula goes beyond the surface, restoring natural moisture by replacing free amino acids, minerals, and valuable nutrients. Experience the revitalizing benefits with a simple and generous spray on both hair and skin.
Features & Benefits:
- Lactic acid and the Activated Moisture blend of awapuhi deeply moisturize, leaving your hair with enhanced shine.
- Spirulina and plankton extracts, rich in amino acids and essential vitamins, contribute to soft, healthy-looking skin.
Soothes and Revives:
- Sodium PCA, a naturally occurring component of human skin, is responsible for moisture binding properties. It helps revive tired skin and reactivate styling products in the hair.
Activated Botanical Moisture Blend:
- A blend of special ingredients and awapuhi works synergistically to balance moisture and prevent dryness.
Activated Botanical Moisture Blend:
- A special blend of ingredients and awapuhi to balance moisture and prevent dryness.
- Moisturizes and softens both hair and skin.
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil:
- Softens and forms a protective film, aiding in the overall health of hair and skin.
- Derived from microscopic sea plants, this extract is rich in amino acids, contributing to the nourishment of both hair and skin.
- A naturally occurring component in human skin with moisture-binding properties. It serves as a humectant, increasing softness and helping to revive tired skin.
Spirulina Maxima Extract:
- Spirulina, made from freshwater seaweed, contains 19 amino acids and 14 vitamins essential for the well-being of both hair and skin.
How to Use: Spray generously on both hair and skin, allowing the Hydrating Spray to work its magic in replenishing and revitalizing. Perfect for a quick pick-me-up, whether you need a burst of moisture for your locks or a rejuvenating touch for your skin.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..